2022 Summer Development Program
Start Your Process Today
Program Begins June 6th 2022
Register Now & Change Your Process This Summer
Our training programs give players the opportunity to focus on personal development with a long term or intermediate focus. With most athletes chasing the dream of being a collegiate or professional player, its essential every athlete finds the appropriate time and resources for adequate skill and prospect tool development . Performance Edge will evaluate each athlete, communicating their current placement in the recruiting process amongst their peers. Our job is to design a development plan for each athlete, creating a process that assists in achieving their ultimate goals.
CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM
EACH ATHLETE WILL RECEIVE
High energy program that incorporates full player evaluations, including; mobility screens, biomechanical evaluation, and strength/power testing. Our velocity program has been a staple of Performance Edge for years, helping hundreds of athletes gain and sustain velocities that play in the field and on the mound. Teaching the arm to work fast with ideal timing, produces an efficient arm action that creates higher velocities, improved command, effective secondary pitches, and enhances the ability to recover. There’s no way around it, higher velocities in the field and on the mound play at the next level.
- High energy training environment
- Programs designed for pitchers and position players
- Arm action and path efficiency
- Create a fast motor and energy connection
- Proper blend patterns to carry over velocity gains to the mound
As you know, shoulder and elbow injuries have been on a steady rise for the last 10 years for amateur and professional athletes. There are several known risk factors; volume of pitching, year round baseball programs, and inadequate strength/recovery programs. Throwing with soreness and pitching with pain have become a common occurrence in amateur sports. To be clear, although this has become common, THIS IS NOT NORMAL AND SHOULD NOT BE SOMETHING THAT AMATEUR ATHLETES HAVE TO ENDURE. What an athlete feels today, will impact his success tomorrow.
- Eliminate pain eliminate soreness
- Learn the proper techniques to keep your arm healthy
- Access to advanced recovery tools
- Train the body to withstand the stresses of a high volume throwing workload
- Daily in facility and take home recovery programs designed for each athlete